Monday, February 2, 2015

The Edit: Polyvore

Polyvore serves as one of my greatest creative outlets. I used to use it just for fashion sets, but now that I've moved into interior design more, that will definitely change. Here are some of my favorite interior design / apartment sets from various users, including myself.

Untitled #10063



Untitled #10052

Untitled #10062

Untitled #10059

Untitled #10053

Untitled #10066

New blog post! Link in description :)

New blog post! Link in description - Inspiration: Vosges Paris

New blog post! Link in description :)

2 comments:

  1. i always love staring at your home sets on polyvore, they are all so beautiful and full of ideas and i always try to take in every detail of it! this is currently my favourite blogpost of yours because of how infatuated i am with your sets xxx

    http://fbambi.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete