Saturday, February 14, 2015

The Edit: Daenerys Targaryen (Khaleesi)

Game of Thrones is by far one of my favorite shows of all time. I have read all the books and absolutely adore the way George RR Martin paints his characters. His descriptions can go on for several pages, which is one of the reasons why I fell in love with the character of Daenerys Targaryen.

In the show, she is portrayed by the lovely Emilia Clarke, and the costume designs for Daenerys are incredible. It gives me lots of inspiration, so I have decided to share with you the gowns I would choose for Daenerys to wear! I would love to see her in more elegant, detailed, breathtaking designs now that (SPOILER ALERT) she is making her grab for the Iron Throne. It would also be interesting to see her in more full designs, like some of the ones from Krikor Jabotian. Which look is your favorite?









No comments:

Post a Comment