Saturday, February 7, 2015

Style: Minimalistic

Clean. Simple. Fresh. Bright. Cool. Open. Minimalist. These are the words that come to mind now when I think of minimalistic interiors. Before, I thought of the word boring, but a minimalist interior just means that the space is left as open as possible. It's uncluttered and cool - each detail is chosen for a reason, so each detail matters and makes a statement. The floor and hanging lamps, clothing racks, city posters and white bedding are staples of a minimalist space.

Personally, I prefer monochrome minimalist interiors, but light wooden ones like this can bring a cozy, almost boho vibe. Here are some of my favorite photos of my preferred aesthetic, and this pin and this post will give you some times on how to achieve the minimalist look.






No comments:

Post a Comment