Monday, January 26, 2015

Style: Exposed Brick Loft


This is my favorite picture of any interior of all time. It's even my iPhone lock screen. This picture embodies everything I've ever wanted from an apartment. I love the bed, the skin rug, the exposed brick covered in photographs, the cute little stand and the stairs leading up to a rolling rack wardrobe. It's simply perfection for me, and it inspires my blogging every day.

The key feature in this loft, and my favorite lofts, is the exposed brick. It adds a certain industrial and vintage feel to the place. Combined with hardwood floors, a chandelier, succulents here and there and what I'm sure is an amazing view of a city, flipped loft apartments like these are my favorite interiors. Below are some more photos that inspire me with their exposed brick details.









No comments:

Post a Comment