Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Edit: H&M Home

H&M is one of my favorite fashion brands, and I adore their Home Collection as well. Though they don't have much furniture, I love their little knick knacks, candles, bed spreads, storage and pillows. H&M Home is a perfect place to go dorm room shopping, or if you want to make your house more of a home with little tchotchkes to add some character.

H&M Home uses lots of copper and rose gold accents too, which is my absolute favorite metal, along with striped and textured items. Though they may seem very simple, if you get a little closer and combine all the different materials and styles, you have something that's so much more than it seems. Below are some of my favorite design shots of theirs, and here are some more links to my favorite products (1, 2, 3, 4, 5).





No comments:

Post a Comment