Thursday, January 29, 2015

Style: Tropical Desert Garden / Urban Jungle


One look I've been obsessing over lately has a lot to do with plants. They could be tropical, jungle or desert - it doesn't matter. Plants bring life to any space, whether they're real or fake or wallpaper (my favorite being the famous Beverly Hills Hotel Martinique print, as seen in Danielle Bernstein's NYC loft).

Plants can be a lot of work to care for, so I recommend buying succulents and cacti. Just go to your local florist or garden shop and you will find a plethora of choices. Personally, I love the colorful cacti and flower shaped succulents. I will definitely be purchasing a few before I go off to university. But, if you have more time (if you want to purchase a real plant) and space on your hands, tropical plants are absolutely perfect in my eyes!






No comments:

Post a Comment