Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Inspiration: Vosges Paris

Vosges Paris has been one of my greatest inspirations recently. Run by the Amsterdam based, stylish blogger Desiree Groenendal, the blog's posts are very clean, modern, monochrome and urban inspired. Personally, I am most inspired by her Amsterdam apartment, which is featured in the first interior design book I ever purchased (and one that I have mentioned before) - Design Bloggers at Home. I lover her clothes rack and various text posters, which I will definitely use as my inspiration for my dorm room / dream apartment.

The first two photos of my picks from her are what she calls "perfect pictures," and I have to agree. I believe they are both from the same apartment and different angles of the same desk. I love the beat up wooden floors, huge photographs, clean white walls and contrasting window panels. These "perfect pictures" will serve as inspiration for many posts to come.








No comments:

Post a Comment