Thursday, April 30, 2015

Style: Black Out

"I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color," is how the saying goes. And for me, this quote applies more than I can say. Black is my favorite color to wear. I wear it year round, buying black summer dresses, black jackets, black booties, black jeans consistently. I go shopping and wish they made certain pieces in black so I could convince myself to buy them. I don't know what it is about black (maybe because it matches my soul... just kidding... not really), but over 50% of my closet is black. Here are some all black outfits that have been inspiring my outfits this year. (I know one has a non-black blouse, but let's just pretend it's black)


Untitled #10113

Untitled #10441

Untitled #10536

Untitled #10457

Untitled #10292

Untitled #10199

No comments:

Post a Comment